ATS Discount Programs
Take Advantage Of Our Discount Programs:
We now have discounts for our Advantage Tactical Sight products, including our new Dark Diamond arrangement, for active and retired sworn law enforcement, active and retired military, certified NRA instructors with current certification proof, action shooting competitors with current membership proof, in USPSA or IDPA and for dealers and distributors with current FFL and/or business licenses. If you fall into any of these categories, please call and/or email for further information: email@example.com (main); also cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
LAW ENFORCEMENT DISCOUNTS:
- When buying directly from us, we offer wholesale pricing to all active and retired U.S. military with proper ID, as well as to U.S. and Canadian law enforcement agencies and sworn law enforcement personnel with proper ID. We also have additional discounts for department wide sales.
- For testing purposes, one sight may be purchased at the discounted pricing and returned for a full refund, should you be dissatisfied with your findings.
- For individual officer or individual military discounts, either email to email@example.com (also CC - firstname.lastname@example.org), or fax your officer or military ID to 505-466-1881. We will return email our LE/Military discount code.
- For department wide discounts, please call for pricing: 310-316-6413.
- Shipping and export documentation fees may apply to all LE/Military sales.
- Does not apply to any of our Seconds products.
1) That when enough officers in any one department are using the Advantage Tactical Sight, the over all department qualifying scores will go up.
2) That the qualifying scores will rise among those officers with aging eyes or other vision challenged officers, as a result of using the Advantage Tactical Sight.
3) The likelihood of decreased liability, as a result of using the Advantage Tactical Sight.
ATS HISTORY WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT:
There have been four distinctive tiers to Advantage Tactical’s involvement with law enforcement.
1) Not long after we started marketing the Advantage Tactical Sight (ATS), we had occasional calls from LE armorers seeking a remedy to a problem that, to some degree, most police departments have. Certain officers seemed to be having trouble qualifying with traditional sights and wanted to try ours, as a possible remedy. To the individual case, the inability to qualify was resolved within a few magazines of practice with the ATS. Increasingly, police departments across the U.S. began to approve our sights for the purpose of helping those officers having difficulties with qualifying.
2) We then began to get calls from older officers with plummeting qualifying scores. The culprit seems to have been eyesight changes and the accompanying difficulty of adequately seeing traditional post-and-notch and 3-dot sights. To the person, once the ATS was approved, these officers have reported either better scores or a resumption of previous qualifying scores, from a time when eyesight had not been an issue.
3) Currently, a new consideration for the ATS by law enforcement is somewhat based on the above two phenomenon: The current thinking is that if those who are less adept at shooting, and those with vision problems can shoot well, the ATS might be good for all. With this thinking in mind, we are now shipping more sights to law enforcement, in general. In addition, the Advantage Tactical Sight has grown more popular among SWAT team members, throughout the U.S.
4) We were informed of one additional conclusion that we had never considered. It has been reported to us by those law enforcement agencies reviewing our sight system that if officers can shoot more accurately with the ATS, a department’s liability is likely to be less, as a result of those shootings.